Standards used in healthcare mobile app development
Which points are the most important which are worth to keep track while developing a healthcare-related mobile application both for iOS and Android phones.
Healthcare app development takes lots of preparatory works, elaboration of the project concept, and elicitation of its requirements.
These essential aspects are explicitly highlighted for developers and entrepreneurs in order to keep this information in mind once you consider building medical or healthcare mobile apps
- Healthcare app development takes lots of preparatory works, elaboration of the project concept, and elicitation of its requirements
- Medical data and patient information is considered as a subject of non-disclosure
- HIPAA standard applies to any medical software that collects, processes, distributes, healthcare information
- GDPR-compliant software follows rules of collecting, storing, and using personal data across EU countries
- Medical apps should follow the design guidelines of the target platform either Apple Human Interface or Material design by Android
- Medical mobile apps should extend the functionality and offer advanced technological and user experience over the years
- Aside from these innovations, it is also important to keep track of third party integrations, useful features in the consequent app versions, telecommunication facilities, etc
- You can find more information on app development solutions here
Watch the learning video on healthcare app development essentials topic here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVRAO7dV-_0